Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mudroom Mania



I am so stinking thrilled about my new mudroom! Among many fabulous features, it will have a beer fridge, sink (especially important if you step in something unpleasant), bench and hooks, and a drop-down ironing board (not that it will get any use). However, the two most fabulous things in the room have to be my new "vintage" lights (Rejuvenation.com) and the floor tile (Daltile, designed by Po). This is housewife ecstasy!!! I am sure to smile everytime I do laundry. They are laying the tile as I write....
Oh! and see the new doggie door!




1 comment:

steph said...

Fabulous Moni! I am so jealous...the thought of us renting for a bit is so uninspiring so your house will be wonderful to see! Keep up the great work, or at least the great financing! :) By the way, I LOVED the house that Craig said you picked out for us, if only....Stephanie