Sunday, May 11, 2008

Almost there...

Well, I've been absent for a while. Mostly due to the house. We are almost there. We are lacking shower glass in the master bath, the gas hasn't been turned on yet, painting touch-ups, etc. Final inspection should be complete by the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

I was lucky enough to spend Mother's Day with my mom! That doesn't happen much anymore. She is in Austin helping us move stuff back in. We spent the day unloading boxes, washing dishes, loading up kitchen cabinets, and trying to figure out what should go where. All in all, it was a pretty nice day--I sure enjoyed the great company, and got much more accomplished than I would have on my own. The girls and I went for a bike ride/walk in the glorious 80* weather. I fear it might be the last of the fair weather days in Austin!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite mom friends out there! Miss all of you!

1 comment:

steph said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! What a great way to spend Mother's Day, preparing your "new" house. Can't wait to see you in June!