A mom and dad, a couple of girls, and a few dogs, of course!
Monday, March 16, 2009
My most favorite blog
I just realized that I don't even have my favorite blog listed on my blog. It is Mt. Hope Chronicles, written beautifully by Heidi, a home-schooling mom to 3 boys. Perhaps I love her writing so much because to me she is everything I am not, would not, could not be. I envy and admire her. She is an amazing photographer; she seems to embody patience; and did I mention she home-schools her three boys. She is spiritual, kind, creative. I want to be like her when I grow up.
This was on her blog a couple weeks ago in her article Mama Said There'd Be Days Like These: "If a child is misbehaving, there are three possible reasons: he is tired, he is hungry or he has to go to the bathroom."
This cracked me up. It was true when the girls were infants, true of the girls today, and quite frankly, also applies very nicely to adults.
No comments:
Post a Comment