Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bunny Love



The annual Easter Egg hunt/Petting Zoo was this morning at our church. We've reached the stage/age where the girls are now much more about the animals than the eggs. After quickly searching out her allotted dozen eggs, I believe Callie was close to the first one in the petting zoo. I know for a fact she was the last one out an hour and a half later!


Just to be clear, I am maintaining a strict NO RODENT policy in our house. So don't get any ideas about a bunny gift. For that matter, it is also a no amphibians, reptiles or fish policy! Dogs, yes! Cats, maybe. Rodents, NEVER!

1 comment:

Beebah said...

Oh, dear Lord. Those are wonderful photographs and I want one of every one of those animals. All creatures great and small. The fact that the girls love animals only makes me love them even more.