OK, so the party of the century, otherwise known as Callie's 9th birthday party, took place on Saturday. Admittedly, this one got a bit out of hand! I think the combination of Callie's enthusiasm for the books (she's in the middle of the fifth one), all of the uber cool ideas on the internet, and Porter and I both being fans caused us to go a little bit overboard. But, I wouldn't take back a minute of that time after seeing her delight in the day. Here's a sneak peek into the pre-party prep.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Potter Party Preparations
Say that 3 times fast!
OK, so the party of the century, otherwise known as Callie's 9th birthday party, took place on Saturday. Admittedly, this one got a bit out of hand! I think the combination of Callie's enthusiasm for the books (she's in the middle of the fifth one), all of the uber cool ideas on the internet, and Porter and I both being fans caused us to go a little bit overboard. But, I wouldn't take back a minute of that time after seeing her delight in the day. Here's a sneak peek into the pre-party prep.

OK, so the party of the century, otherwise known as Callie's 9th birthday party, took place on Saturday. Admittedly, this one got a bit out of hand! I think the combination of Callie's enthusiasm for the books (she's in the middle of the fifth one), all of the uber cool ideas on the internet, and Porter and I both being fans caused us to go a little bit overboard. But, I wouldn't take back a minute of that time after seeing her delight in the day. Here's a sneak peek into the pre-party prep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment