Saturday, August 2, 2014

Badlands

WOW! Why didn't I know about the Badlands before planning this trip? It is crazy. I am so glad we took the time to drive out here and stay the night. If you find yourself at Rushmore, make the two hour trek over to the Badlands - it is worth it! And on the way, stop at Wall Drug for some ice water and doughnuts! I'm pretty sure you will see the sign(s)!

Jackalope sighting


Grasslands as you enter the park.

I'm thinking, "What's all the fuss about? It's a bunch of grass."

And then the world drops!

Hello, family.

Awwww.

The Badlands inspires one to strike a pose.



And then my family made me do this...

to get to this view!

One of my favorite photos from the whole trip!

I warned ya!


Felt like we were on the moon.

Woogs!

Cool photo. Creds to Madden.

No comments: