Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spring Break

I had my ACL reconstruction last Wednesday. My view for the next 3+ weeks looks like this:

I am not complaining (too much). I am so thankful that it is fixable! Surgery went well. Post-surgery was a bit miserable, but thanks to Porter and Nurse Polly, I survived! My village is amazing - we have had meals arriving every day, and sweet friends are driving me to my doctor appointments this week. 

The girls left on Friday for the TUMC Mystery Trip. They found out where they were headed when the arrived at the airport and were given boarding passes to Phoenix (Arizona is a new state on their 50 state quest, so hurray!). So far they've been hiking in Sedona, ate pizza and shot some pool in Flagstaff, and seen the sun rise over the Grand Canyon! Thankful for this amazing opportunity for them. 








No comments: