So, I think most of you know I fractured my tibia. On the bright side, this was a much better outcome than re-tearing my ACL, which was the initial fear. Two weeks post-fracture and I had a good check-up at the doctor yesterday. I am to immediately begin bearing weight on the leg again as tolerated. I am tentative and shaky, but can already feel the strength and confidence increase after just a day! So that is a good thing to be thankful for!
Big news last week is that Madden was chosen Captain of the Trojan Belles Dance team! We could not be more proud of her leadership, work ethic, and God-given dance abilities. If you were tired of dance photos, hold on to your hats, because the volume is about to double. Callie joins the team officially TODAY, so there will be photos en masse of our two girls sharing the same field next fall!
 |
| La Familia |
 |
| All the beautiful juniors on the team! |
 |
| Edited to add this outtake. This is what's really going on! |
2 comments:
Makes a gramma PROUD!!!!
Makes a gramma PROUD!!!!
Post a Comment