Tuesday, May 13, 2008
PASSED!
We passed our final inspection yesterday! YAHOO! HIP HIP HOORAY! This means we can now move back into the house. We moved out Labor Day weekend 2007. We'll be in just before Memorial Day weekend 2008. That is 8.5 months that sweet, generous, fabulous, wonderful, amazing Wendy has allowed us to live with her. That's 2 adults, 2 children and 2 dogs in her house. And we still like each other. At least we really still like her...I suppose I shouldn't put words into her mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd do it again....well, let's wait a couple of years. Alas, I will miss all of the adventures of the Wilson clan, the delicious home cooked meals prepared by MHW, the chirping of my beautiful little angels as they tell me about their day, and the projects Po does around my house. I will also undoubtedly miss watching all of the reality T.V., which includes the insightful commentary and analysis that is shared. And hey, depending on the extent of my home renovations, you may be seeing more of me sooner than you think ! Hahaha. WRW
Post a Comment