Update on all things blogging: ordered red couch--arrives in 6-8 more weeks; spotted rug and mocha chairs have arrived--LOVE the rug; teeth still doing well--I am off the Vicodin and only taking Advil a couple times/day--still can't eat hard food or talk quite right, but everyday seems a bit better.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Farmer's Market goodies
We arrived home from the Farmer's market with 4 pattypan squash, 2 heirloom squash, 4 tomatoes, bison jerky and gingerbread biscotti. How's that for an assortment? The girls picked out the bison jerky (tried a sample and loved it) and the gingerbread biscotti. I (of course) picked out the veggies. I am proud to say that Madden, who had been warming up to tomatoes, now loves tomatoes with salt. Amazing what happens when you eat a tomato that tastes like a tomato rather than mush. She asked for seconds. The pattypan squash did not fare so well, although I made a delicious recipe with squash, onion, bell pepper, tomato and seasonings. I am the only one who ate it. This is the problem with being the lone veggie lover in a house. I buy all these gorgeous veggies with high hopes for the healthy food that will go into my family's bodies, and it all ends up in me, not them. What's a girl to do? Deception is what is going to happen next. Stay tuned.
Update on all things blogging: ordered red couch--arrives in 6-8 more weeks; spotted rug and mocha chairs have arrived--LOVE the rug; teeth still doing well--I am off the Vicodin and only taking Advil a couple times/day--still can't eat hard food or talk quite right, but everyday seems a bit better.
Update on all things blogging: ordered red couch--arrives in 6-8 more weeks; spotted rug and mocha chairs have arrived--LOVE the rug; teeth still doing well--I am off the Vicodin and only taking Advil a couple times/day--still can't eat hard food or talk quite right, but everyday seems a bit better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment